Hume City Council’s digital transformation outcomes
24 February 2022 | 10am – 11am AEDT Sydney | Oracle and Hume City Council Webinar
In this case-study focused webinar, we will discuss how to:
- enhance community engagement through omni-channel services
- consolidate your customer platform to gain deeper insights for faster decision-making
- deliver flexible and insightful services to better engage and service your constituents
- create a holistic workforce lifecycle management solution to empower your teams
- build Smart service delivery systems designed around the customer
Join our expert forum session featuring Shane Bartholomew, Digital Transformation Lead at Hume City Council who will share the story of Hume City Council’s digital transformation and how they are better connecting communities using the above building blocks. Shane will be joined by Oracle’s Business Solution Directors Rami Matar, Brendan Cox and Ken Prokopec, to discuss the technologies and approaches that can help you unlock greater ROI and improve services across different departments and your city as a whole. As a senior leader in local government, this is a session not to be missed.
- Welcome & Introductions: Geoff Hird, WF Media
- Oracle Keynote: Oracle vision for Councils | Ken Prokopec, Oracle
- Fire-side Chat: Council Transformation story | Shane Bartholomew, Hume City Council
- Citizen 360: Decoding an end-to-end approach to fuel improved citizen engagement & increase efficiency | Brendan Cox & Rami Matar, Oracle
- Concluding Note & Wrap: Geoff Hird, WF Media
Shane Bartholomew | Digital Transformation Lead
Hume City Council
Shane is an experienced leader with 20+ years’ expertise in leading strategic transformational change across manufacturing and telecommunications sectors. Specialising in process improvement, data analytics, and customer experience, he is known for driving the strategic vision and transformational advances that generate solutions for complex issues with a focus on continuous improvement.
Ken Prokopec | Account Director – Public Sector | CX Cloud Suite
Ken Prokopec is a CRM Technology expert, who for the last 6 years has been working with City Councils helping them transform their digital customer experience capabilities. Ken’s 20+ years’ experience and a degree in social psychology provides a foundation to help organisations solve complex problems with successful outcomes across multiple sectors including Government, Healthcare and Retail.
Rami Matar | Business Solutions Director
Rami is a qualified and experienced Finance professional, with over 17 years’ experience as a Business Solutions Director. Rami works closely with the Local Government team at Oracle, sharing his in depth product and industry knowledge to help solve complex problems and complement the solution.
Brendan Cox | Sales Consulting Director
Brendan leads the Customer Experience Solution Engineering team for Oracle Australia. Brendan is passionate about enabling organisations to realise their potential by focusing on their customers journey across the whole organisation transcending CRM.
Geoff Hird | Webinar Moderator | WF Media
As Managing Director at WF Media, Geoff has over 30 years’ experience in technology and industrial business-to-business media. Geoff keeps a close eye on industry trends and developments, especially in terms of technology disruption.
This event is for senior local government executives across Australia and New Zealand. Please submit your registration details below and our events team will confirm registrations by return email.
This event is co-hosted by WF Media (GovTech Review) and Oracle. Both companies will process your personal information. Each party will be responsible for managing their own use of your personal information.
In partnership with: